Saturday, May 31, 2008

Craft Show Wrap-Up!

Thank you to all who came to see me at my craft show debut! I am happy to say that it was a success. I sold half of the inventory that I brought to the show.

I have signed up for the fall event at the same location. It tentatively is scheduled for October 25. But I will, of course, keep you updated and send out invitations when the event is closer.

I still have a few cards left over that I am selling at my "craft show debut" price of $2.00. Please contact me if you are interested in seeing them.

The website is still a work in progress. Now that the show is done I can devote more time to laying it out. I will send updates and emails when the site is officially done!

Thank you again to everyone who visited the craft show!

Lisa Fox

No comments: